Movies and AI

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

We rented The Prestige and Jackass 2 last weekend. The Jackass guys never cease to amaze me. We watched the movie AND the 100,000 other bits that didn't make the film. The horse semen thing is my pick for most disgusting scene. Eww, man.

The Prestige was a little slow in places, but I liked it overall and the ending was brilliant. Who knew men could be so vengeful? For the first time ever, I "got" what was going on before anyone else in the room. I'm usually the one outside the theater after the movie asking what the heck happened.

That reminds me of when we saw Premonition at the theater a few weeks ago... Everyone came out of the movie so irritated by the ending that we were ALL talking about it amongst ourselves.... as we walked by the line of people who were entering for the next showing! Oops.

Quick AI note: I am officially supporting Blake for American Idol now. I had to really think about it, but he's definitely my choice of the remaining people. (I don't call in or anything, but I support him... in my heart. Where it counts.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP