Faux Bathroom

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Our friends are adding a second story to their house. When we were over last weekend for game night, Scott was telling us about what was planned. He said there would be a gameroom, a full bathroom... I thought he had said "faux bathroom."

Being a home decorating junkie, I was intrigued! I asked about the faux bathroom. Oh man. That followed me around all night. Eventually there were comments about the "hibachi toilet" and similar features of the faux bathroom. Too funny.

By the by... I can't believe Joel Siegel died. He looked so good when he was on GMA recently. I know he had a poor prognosis, but he just looked so great I thought they'd had some kind of miracle or something. His reviews were so witty and entertaining.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP