Weekend

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Kathy, DD and I went to the Parade of Homes in Georgetown yesterday. It was a really good one this year. The only complaint I have is that the color schemes were very similar in every home, no matter the decor. There's a Frank Lloyd Wright -inspired one, a Spanish style, Mediterranean... all types... all gold, red and sage. Awesome decorating ideas. I'm not usually a fan of murals, but there were some beautiful ones. Amazing houses, for $1.8 million to $8 million. You do get a golf cart garage, though. Heh. The show runs through next weekend, and benefits The Caring Place and Lone Star Circle of Care. Go see!

We've been playing Mario Party 8. It's pretty fun! In the Boo's castle board, Boo uses his "redecorating mojo" to change all the rooms when you get a star. Ba-da-bing, ba-da-boom, and all the castle is redecorated! I need that! lol

We organized the garage today. I thought I would die of heat exhaustion, but I made it. We were sweating buckets. Literally. No, not literally, but we were dripping sweat all day long. I did suffer a garage injury when some wood fell on my toe. It looks broken- swollen and completely blue/red- but I can move it, so it must not be. It doesn't hurt much. Now I just need to find the correct drop-off points for all our electronic and other hazardous trash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP