Hola

Friday, June 29, 2007

I am here, just not much to talk about! Let's see...

My foot still hurts, just when I'm sitting.

Paris is out, and making a fool of herself as usual.

The head of the WWE made the surprising declaration that there is no such thing as 'roid rage. The term was invented by people who have experienced it. I loved when Meredith Viera kept quoting him in her interview, and he kept having to sidestep her. What's his angle, anyway?

I don't need an iPhone for $600. Add on the expensive monthly rates ($60+), and it's only for those who will love it and use it all the time.

I would like a talking GPS in my car though. Are there ones with guy voices?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP