Ten on Tuesday

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

This week's Ten on Tuesday is Brag About Yourself. Ack. Do with that what you will...

Here's a random Ten on Tuesday:

10 Personal Things in Your Office

1. my digital camera (in my inbox?)
2. a photo of Angel and me on the party bus in Miami
3. my baseball cap autographed by Bob Schneider
4. a list of possible bathroom wallpapers
5. a photo of DD at the Hershey Store in Niagara Falls
6. photo booth strip of me and DD when she was 2 or 3- hilarious
7. photo of DH and me in St. Maarten
8. photo of me with JC Chasez at a radio promo
9. my iPod
10. my Foundation paperweight

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP