Ocean's 13

Monday, June 11, 2007

The best of these is still Ocean's 11, but this one was pretty good, too. Very funny stuff.

SuperDave???!!! LOL. I thought he was going to be the one to do the motorcycle jump, but no!

Jerry Weintraub had a significant time on screen for a "cameo." Cute.

I loved Andy Garcia in this one.

The heist was perfect.

I know, it's a random review. We're still in the "ooh! ooh! remember this?" phase after seeing it last night. The movie is just a great piece of entertainment.

And I remind you all again. I was there. At the Las Vegas airport. Waiting three more hours for my flight when my aunt found them filming the interior airport scene from the end of the movie. Did she call me? No. She's off the Christmas list. Forever.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP