SEO

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Webmistress-speak follows. Most of you will want to get out while you can.

Well, I guess I have to give this book its due! I used Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day by Jennifer Grappone and Gradiva Couzin to optimize my newest website. Ten days after lots of research and what was actually just a tad of tweaking, I have gone from #27 in Google for my site's most important and relevant keywords, to #7! That is the difference between someone finding you and never knowing you exist on the web.

Coolio! I bow to Jennifer and Gradiva, the masters of SEO.

Speaking of Google.... They may be... coming to Austin!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP