Paris back in jail?

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Hmm. It won't last long. The TMZ guy is on her side. lol.

Went to College Station for the funeral. That place changes so much between visits (every five years or so). It's a major city compared to when we were going to school. The Dixie Chicken is still there, thank heavens. Pitchers for $2. Couldn't beat that with a stick. They're probably $10 now. I realized the places I wanted to see again were all bars and restaurants, so we didn't take too much of a tour. We just drove by my grandparents' old house and around the university a bit. My cousin Diane said we should definitely come back without the family and kiddos and do the bars and restaurants.

I'm totally jealous of the parking situation at A&M. They have all these garages now, when we would have to fight for spaces way back when. I just rode my bike most of the time to avoid the hassle.

We had dessert at Cafe Eccel. OMG. The pastry chef there is a friend of DH's. The desserts are out of this world. Evidently this is the restaurant for really nice dates. I don't remember any place like that when we were there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP