Back to College Station

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Well, I had originally hoped to take Lauren and Jeff to the Bush Library this morning before Lauren's competition, but winterguard will take the whole day. Lauren is thrilled she doesn't have to see the Library. Ya' know, she could at least pretend she had really wanted to go. lol.

My high school will be there, too. How coolio is that? And they are in a different division, so I can cheer for both guards. I went to their web page to see if I happen recognize any of the last names (maybe kids of old classmates), but I don't. Random, but you never know!

So we're off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP