A Dream

Sunday, January 18, 2009

About Anderson Cooper. HEE. Feel free to skip this.

Dreamed last night that I worked for a company that shared an office building with CNN. I was looking terribly cute in a pencil skirt and white blouse, with super-high spiky stilettos. (I so never wore such a thing to work in real life.) I walked into a CNN office area to make a copy. Guess we borrowed their copier now and then.

As I came around a corner, I saw Anderson in a t-shirt and running shorts and running shoes, sprawled out on his tummy on top of a tall bank of metal file cabinets. I stopped and smiled. "I am really going to miss this place," he said quietly. He sat up and hopped down from the file cabinets. He leaned in really close to me and whispered, "But don't tell anyone I said that." Then he winked.

Someone came up and he excused himself momentarily, indicating he wanted to talk some more. I immediately pulled out my cell and called Laura. Huddled in a corner next to AC's office, I was whispering that I had just talked to him and evidently he was leaving CNN for some reason. Laura started telling me some story about a mom at a dance competition who had ticked her off. I kept trying to tell her my story, but she was so irritated about the dance mom that she wasn't listening.

Anderson eventually came out of his office to talk again and saw that I was on the phone. He made a face like he was disappointed, but that it was okay.

I kept trying to interrupt Laura and say I needed to hang up, but she kept talking. Finally I told her I had to go and I hung up. By then Anderson was gone. Grr!

Laura!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP