Ring Ring

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I have Steven's Aggie ring. He asked me to bring it to Balfour (down the road from us) for resizing, so he wouldn't have send it through the mail, but it turns out the Balfour building is closed to the public. Anyway, when we were in Dallas, I discovered that he has an A&M football signed by Coach Franchione. Maybe I can hold his ring for ransom and get that football. Mwahahaha!

Although... if an Aggie steals another Aggie's ring, some Former Students Association Ninja Force probably descends on her house in the night to retrieve it. Yeah. I'll send it in.

This week's Saturday 9- The Phone is For You

1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller?
Jeff or Laura.

2. How long do you chat on the phone each day?
Varies from "not at all" to two hours.

3. Who do you speak to the most?
Laura

4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id?
No, I always answer if a person comes up.

5. Do you phone friends at their places of work?
Yes.

6. Do you make personal calls at work?
When I was working, I very rarely made personal calls from work.

7. To whom do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call?
Jeff, Teresa and Dad.

8. Do you use a land line or cell more often?
Land line.

9. Who in the blogosphere have you not chatted with, but would like to?
Anderson Cooper. What. I know it's not his personal blog. The question just says "blogosphere." I wonder if George Clooney has a blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP