Thursday

Thursday, January 8, 2009

OK, Facebook-Application-for-iPhone. I don't need to get a notification every time my friends install you. It's filling my News Feed today. *shakes fist*

Read my original LJ last night. I have two. This was the one from the fansite webmistress days. Good times, dude. There is some seriously funny stuff there. If Scotty can have a secret LJ, so can I. Meh.

Survey!

Do you like having your picture taken?
I don't mind it. I don't seek it out.

Have you ever done crossword puzzles?
I love crosswords!

Pick up the closest book and write a sentence at random from it.
Some SEO professionals have dropped rank checking out of the equation altogether because it is less connected to your business goals than other metrics such as conversion tracking.

The same with a lyric from either a cd or the radio:
One minute you'll be thinking that everything's fine
The next thing you know, well, you're there with your heart on the line


Can you sing?
Oh yeah.

What's your favorite color of Post-It note?
bright pink

Have you ever lied to get off the phone or out of talking to someone online?
Nah. You don't have to say "I have to go now," just say "I'm going to go now." Simple!

Do you read your horoscope?
No.

Would you rather chew gum or use mouthwash and why?
Chew gum. I love gum anyway. After mouthwash, I always want to rinse the taste out of my mouth.

How many times a year about are you sick?
0.5

Ever been in an airplane?
Many times.

What radio station do you listen to most?
94.7

Do you know how to play dominoes?
Yes.

What color are your eyes?
Green

Name one person your life is made better by.
Lauren.

Can you do math with ease?
Yes.

Are you a vegetarian?
Hell no. :D

How about an aspiring actor/actress?
No. I am a terrible actress.

Which movie can you watch and say the lines along with the actors?
Princess Bride. Well, most of the lines.

Name one of your passions in life.
Music.

What's your least favorite time of day?
Mid-afternoon. If I run out of things to do, it's usually then. I like to be busy.

What color is the inside of your head when you close your eyes?
Maroon

Have you ever said 'lol' in real life without thinking about it?
Um, yes.

What is the best present you've ever given someone else?
A poem.

What is the best present someone else has ever given to you?
Jeff surprised me with an anniversary trip to New Orleans once. He even coordinated it with Donna, so it was awesome with her expert hotel and restaurant recommendations.

Do you wear a watch?
No.

Describe the ideal superpower and what you would do if you had it.
Invisibility. I could observe everything without being observed myself.

Name something you've done in the last 24 hours no matter how big or small.
Grocery shopping.

What's on your computer desk?
Photo of Lauren, photo of me and my grandma when I was 9, NDA (New Drug Application) Team commemorative thingie from work, stability ball inflater (I need to put that away), desk calendar

When you're talking do you ever use your hands to do quotation marks in the air when saying certain words?
Yes.

What's in your fridge right now?
Stuff to make Hawaiian meatballs tonight. It's also pretty full of the usual suspects. Fruit, veggies, juice, milk... Oh- there is fresh banana bread. Want some?

How many people do you live with?
Two.

What is the strangest thing you've ever done?
It has to be any of the few times in high school that John (in his "punk rock phase") convinced me to let him dress me in punk garb and then go out somewhere in public. I specifically remember one of the Adam Ant concerts with a lot of interesting face makeup... and a movie with a jillion bandannas tied around me.

Have you ever been on TV or the radio?
On the local TV news when I was in elementary school and gave an award to Gordie Howe. Radio from a live broadcast in college, when I won Huey Lewis and the News tickets.

What is the worst thing anyone could ever do to you?
Lie.

Are you a fast typist?
I think so.

Describe how you sleep.
On my left side, with my head on a firm pillow.

Have you ever read a book and not understood it?
Yes. (But just so everyone knows- I "get" The Matrix.)

Do people pick up your slang language more than you pick up theirs?
No. I am a sponge for that stuff.

What would you like to do with your life?
Be a great mom and launch a second career in something fun

When they start sending rockets to the moon for us civilians, will you be on the list to go?
noooooooooo

Have you ever written anything on your skin?
Yes- mostly phone numbers in college

What color are most of your clothes?
blue

Are things as bad as they seem?
never

Do you like to look people in the eye?
Yes I make a specific effort to do just that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP