Yahoo! Messenger 9

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I downloaded Yahoo! Messenger 9 yesterday morning. I like the display and customization stuff. Two things so far are driving me nutty:

1) No "busy" status automatically associated with a status message. I hate maintaining my status all the time anyway. Adding the step of clicking the "busy" icon is a bummer.

2) It's dropping almost all my longer received messages. It transmits my long messages (to people not using YM9 anyway), but I'm not receiving the other person's. I see "so-and-so is typing a message" forever and then instead of a small delay and then the display of the message, I get nothing. Gah.

May need to revert to version 8.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP