Blah

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The past two days, life has sucked out loud. Just little thing after little thing. I haven't had this bad a week since over a year ago, and I was miserably sick then! lol. *sigh* I have high hopes for today. Come on Wednesday!! Woohoo!

Bathroom Designer #2 comes today. I am very excited about her. Her website rocks and she has a blog that is awesome as well. I am definitely won over by a positive online experience. Cross your fingers, folks!

I'm beginning work on a new print ad. This one is for the River Parade program during Fiesta in San Antonio. Fun! So far the publishers are letting me slide by submitting jpegs, but really they prefer CMYK tiff images. I just don't have the capability to work in that format with the software I have. Publishing software is $$$$, so I'm waiting...

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful week! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 14, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

This is America...please speak English.

Thank you-
A Canadian

Kathy January 14, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

You know, L, if you'd comment anonymously and not while your on the phone with me, this would be more dramatic.

Plus I have your ISP. *snort*

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP