Burlesque!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Burlesque opens today! Yay! Gotta get my grocery shopping done first though, before today's crowds hit the store.

JeffP's football status du jour: "Time to sharpen those saws."

Indeed. Whoop!

Trying to extend the guest list for the "Ass Whoopin' Party," but most of our local friends are 'sips. And as Jim said, "I don't want to be within ten miles of any Aggies on Thursday. It's probably not going to be a good game."

One can hope. ;)

JeffC doesn't like football and also says he "doesn't have a dog in this fight," but I know he wants to stay through the afternoon to taste my tortilla soup. And watch Julie and I argue over the refs' calls.

I am still a bit under the weather from allergies gone bad. This cough is driving me crazy, and getting worse. The inside of my throat is actually itchy. Neither Zyrtec nor Claritin are doing a darn thing for me. Today's strategy: Benadryl and Shiner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP