Monday Monday

Monday, November 29, 2010

We saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yesterday. It was really good, and reminds me a lot of Lord of the Rings. There's the elf who speaks an awful lot like Gollum. The quest. The dark environment. The amazing special effects.

I had no idea Ralph Fiennes was in the Harry Potter films. I had to ask who he was. When I found out, it was no surprise I hadn't spotted him right away. Heh.

The movie also reminded me a bit of Love, Actually. At least two cast members are in it. (Maybe more I didn't recognize because their noses were amputated. The things an actor will do for the sake of his art...)

HUGE congratulations to Cath, who has been out of work for a month, and just landed herself not one, but two job offers. Yes, she rocks that hard! Wooooooo!!

3 comments:

Frangipan November 30, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

I haven't seen the Harry Potter movie yet, but all the comments i hear about it don't make me want to see it!

Kathy November 30, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

It's really good, although I don't like when they leave a story hanging at the end of a film. If they were releasing part 2 in a month, that would be alright, but July is too long a wait!

Kathy November 30, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

...yet another similarity with Lord of the Rings. lol

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP