Time to Shuck Some Corn

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Dems kept Pelosi? She is so awful. Well, they do know what's best for the people, even if we don't know it ourselves. *eyeroll*

For those of you who may not be aware (or who live in Belgium), Texas A&M will play the Nebraska Cornhuskers on Saturday evening. Seen Monday on Facebook--

JeffP: Time to shuck some corn on Saturday! Whoop!
Wade: Is that what you couples in the burbs are calling it these days?
JeffP: Yep, we shuck corn in the suburbs. It's a lot different than that cornholing thing you city folk get into.

Bwahahaa! (Since when are city folk the opposite of suburbanites? Makes it sound like we're out on the farm, milking goats. Incidentally, cornholing is also a beanbag game.)

94.7 has taken to playing Creed's "Higher" about twice a day while I'm in the car. I began to wonder if it was some sort of sign. Now that I've really looked at the lyrics, I'm thinking, no. Or maybe you have to be high deep to get it. I always really dug the verses of this song, but oddly, I find the chorus incredibly blah. If anything, it's usually the reverse!



Cathy has decided to come up this weekend. Yay! I'm trying to set her up with Jason. Maybe I can throw something together on that front. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP