Horrendous Format Change, Facebook

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I had a compelling post ready to go for this morning, but all I have to say is...

Facebook, you SUCK.

I have no idea how you determine what stories I think would be interesting to me, but they aren't. People have always changed their news feed default to "Most Recent," because "Top Stories" has always been pointless.

The garbled bunch of junk on the right sidebar is a mess. Choose either the dumb chat list or the dizzying news ticker, but not both. Actually, I'll take neither.

Grr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP