Netflix

Thursday, September 22, 2011

From Greg at Telling Dad...

Netflix Quikster Qwikfail

...Typically, when someone says they’re sorry, they try to right the wrong. In Netflix’s case, they managed to make it worse. Their apology went something like this:

“Hey, I’m really sorry about punching you in the stomach. I was going to do it anyway but I should have warned you first. To make amends, I’d like to punch you in the face...”
LOL. You know, for the first couple of days after Netflix's big announcement, I thought the DVD side was being called Flixter. I didn't understand why everyone hated it so much, when I thought it was so cute.

"Quikster"-- ?

Epic. Fail.

We've gone streaming-only with Netflix. If they could just manage to have something I want to watch, that would be awesome. There are only so many old and/or subpar films I want to see. May have to go with the paid Hulu service!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP