Frankmusik

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"No ID" by Frankmusik... over there in the sidebar>>>

The lyrics are lacking (which would normally rule it out as a fave), but this song gets so stuck in my head!! Now it's there for all of you to enjoy in your heads all day as well.

You're welcome.

I like "Do It in the AM", too. A mini commentary and the song are at NuWavePony. With this:

When I hear this song I can help but think this song could have been a perfect comeback song for JC Chasez of ‘N Sync. Frankmusik reminds me a lot of JC and what JC was doing with music when he released Schizophrenic’ his underrated electro-pop solo record from 2004.
which I was thinking the whole time I watched him sing on Friday night. Another blogger writes, "He looks just like JC Chasez..." He really does. Sounds a lot like him, too.

I didn't realize it's been 7 years since Schizophrenic. Time flies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP