Whoop!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lauren was accepted to Texas A&M University yesterday. She is so excited! She will be a Biomedical Science major.

I think I've mentioned before that I have a few people muted on my Facebook newsfeed. Generally, three things might send a person to my "hidden friends" list:

1) the gazillionth whiny, predictable, partisan political statement
2) always-obscure statuses quietly begging people to inquire what the heck the person is talking about
3) the daily 5:30 a.m. post about how I should be the best me I can be and go out and make it a spiffy day

A few times, I have gone to the list (bottom of news feed, click "edit options" and view "hide posts from:") and reconsidered people I think I may have sent there in haste. I visit their pages to see what they've been up to. 99% of the time, I remember exactly why I hid them. All good people! Just some of them I can't take every day. Sorry, Laura.

;)

My friend James should have been on that list from the very beginning. He is the most dogmatic Democrat there is, posting 5-6 extremely biased political items a day from underground sources. He's just so damn funny I could never do it! Amazing the things for which one can compensate with a great sense of humor.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  September 15, 2011 at 8:40 PM  

Holy Shit! What did I do to you? I never even post on Facebook. My heart is hurt. The only way you can even start to make it up to me is to me lunch tomorrow. Until then, I will lick my wounds!

Kathy September 15, 2011 at 10:19 PM  

I'll bring you lunch and then my new little friend and I can start building impossible ciphers for science fair!

Anonymous,  September 16, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

Can't hear you. Busy crying and picking up pieces of my broken heart! (I could go on forever)

Kathy September 18, 2011 at 4:21 PM  

Because I love you, I read all your statuses! Now get out there and make it a rainbow day!

:PPP

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP