Aggies - Looper - Sat Six

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Freaking amazing game yesterday!!! Aggies are looking fantastic! I'd stand in the rain for three hours to support them if they were the cruddiest team in college football... but it sure is a hell of a lot of fun when they're winning.

One terrific part of the game was the pouring rain at the beginning of the second half. Now THAT'S football, baby. Players and fans soaking wet. Loved the sun coming out just after we had a huge play. Cue the heavenly harps.

Thanks to the rain, our seat neighbors got to see my curly hair for the first time. And without the appropriate hair products. I hope they're not scarred for life.

Texas A&M 58, Arkansas 10

Could the Aggies be the team with the best chance of upsetting the SEC West apple cart?... The Aggies appear on their way to a big season.

Jeff and I saw Looper on Friday. It was really good! There was one teensy part I didn't understand. Talk to me if you saw it, and you get why they rolled through the appearance of Future Joe twice. Seriously. I have thought and thought about the possibilities of why/how that happened, and I just cannot wrap my head around it. I got The Matrix, y'all. This should be a cakewalk.

On a related note-- A&M QB Johnny Manziel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt... Separated at birth?

Joseph Gordon-Levitt
A&M's Johnny Football


Patrick's Saturday Six

1. D is for DAY: Which day of the week would you most like to have two of every week?
Tuesday.

Duh, of course Saturday!

2. D is for DRAMA: What’s your all-time favorite television drama?
thirtysomething and ER

3. D is for DOG: What breed of dog that you’ve never owned would you most like to?
collie

4. D is for DRINK: What single drink do you drink most often?
unsweetened decaf tea

5. D is for DESSERT: What is your single favorite dessert?
chocolate cake

6. D is for DIME: What is the last thing you remember being able to buy for a 10¢ or less?
Super Bubble bubble gum for 2¢ at 7-11, when Lori and Kim and I were in 4th grade. We called it "2-cent gum." It was perfect for spending that last few pennies of your allowance.


There's that green apple one my mom made me spit out if I chewed it around her! The smell of it made her want to gag. I LOVED the stuff. I wonder if they have it at HEB...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP