The Friday Roundup

Friday, September 21, 2012

While I've been working like crazy on the new website this week, nothing has given me greater amusement than Kiptyn harassing the hermit crab in my makeshift office. Picture if you will, a giant, long-haired kitty pouncing against the glass of the terrarium about every four seconds or so.

I was a little worried the cat was scaring the crap out of the crab, so I went over to shoo Kiptyn away. Moe the Crab was practically out of his bright blue shell with the dreamsicle-orange heart on it, standing up, against the glass. Bwahaha! Moe just kept standing there! "Yeah?! You want a piece of me?!"

Did I get video? Of course not. As soon as it occurred to me to grab my phone, Kiptyn laid down. I tried to get him to pounce at the glass again, but he's a cat. Soooooo... you can guess how that went.

~

Pedro sent me a link to the funniest thing I've read in long time.

The Fart that (Almost) Altered My Destiny

I was ON THE FLOOR. Just when you think it's reached a pinnacle of hilarity, it goes one more step beyond that. Thank you, Anna Lind Thomas.

I sent this link to five people yesterday, and I don't think a single one of them opened it at work. They thought it might have audio. (If only!) So if you wanna click, it is completely SFW. It's a written blog entry.

~

On the broadcast of X Factor's Austin auditions the other night, Panda Ross sang one of my all-time favorite tunes, Sam Cooke's "Bring It On Home To Me." I went on YouTube to find some covers of it. I found some great ones. I wanted to share a few here...

Here is the gorgeous and oh-so-talented Darren Criss (from Glee) singing it:




Van Morrison, Tom Jones and Jeff Beck (oh my mom would loooove this)




And guess what I discovered that totally made my day? Tony Freakin' Lucca and Ernie Halter from a few years back. Are they having fun or what!!



Wow. Someone in that room laughs exactly like me.

Happy Friday, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP