Random Tuesday

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lost at E Minor has a photography feature of Mont Saint-Michel in Normandy. Check out the pics. They're breathtaking! I've never heard of Mont Saint-Michel before (cue eye rolls from certain people reading this... I know who you are), but it is really beautiful. It's actually a town of 44 people covering a tiny, rocky island and rising sharply to a monastery at its peak.

It's unfortunate to see all those tourists' vehicles in the photos. Perhaps a park-n-ride from a less picturesque location would be nice? Plus, if you park in the wrong place, your vehicle floats away at high tide. Oops.


I noticed this weekend that Jeff has the same Facebook profile photo as I do! WTH. He's using one of my album photos. In all fairness, I must say he was using it first. He is never on FB, so I had no idea. Since I just changed my profile photo last week, who looks like the copycat?? That would be moi. Guess I'll be changing mine.


Song Lyrics du Jour

...I’m out here in the dark all alone and wide awake
Come and find me
I’m empty and I’m cold and my heart's about to break
Come and find me

I need you to come here and find me

'Cause without you I’m totally lost
I've hung a wish on every star
It hasn’t done much good so far
I can only dream of you
Wherever you are...


"Wherever You Are" from Lauren's favorite childhood film, Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin 

(Three-Year-Old Lauren: Tigger doesn't have any money.
Me: Why not?
Three-Year-Old Lauren: He doesn't have any pockets.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP