Aggies Win!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Aggieeeeeeees!! Nice win, boys. 48-3 over SMU. First quarter was extremely questionable, but Manziel got the jitters out and ended up beating Kevin Murray's record of freshman single-game passing yards. Like I said, he is on his way to being an awesome QB.

I love when the announcers echo what I've been saying in the stands or at home. When Manziel gets nervous, he runs. Sometimes it works out, but not usually. He needs to learn how to relax and find his alternate receivers and not just take off running every play when his intended guy isn't open. He did that pretty well second half.

So I can add... nice second half, Ags!! First time in forever I can say that. On to South Carolina State.

Had a fabulous time with everyone at Jim's cookout last night! Jaxon is visiting from NYC. He's doing so well there. I was very happy to see the kiddos together again after all these months. :)


Sunday Stealing: The 88 Meme: The Last Part Thankfully

69. Song you're thinking of right now?
"We Are Young" by Fun.

70. Want someone back in your life?
Ina. She dropped off the planet about the time she and Jaime split up. She lives about an hour away now, but we haven't talked in years. :(

71. Will tomorrow be better than today?
Maybe!

72. What's the color of the underwear you are wearing?
I'm not wearing any at the moment. I haven't gotten dressed yet. It's past noon, I know.

73. Who was the first best friend that you ever had?
Kristen Duteny in kindergarten in Kansas City

74. How do you react when someone disappoints you?
I lower my expectations of that person to avoid future disappointment.

75. Is there anyone who understands your sexuality?
My sexuality isn't that complicated.

76. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
naturally happy

77. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
nope

78. What do you wear when you sleep?
Short nightgowns. And since this comes up a lot lately for some weird reason, I shall add that panties and bras are for daytime and shouldn't be worn under sleepwear.

79. Are you obsessed with something right now?
Aggie Football

80. The first person you loved is?
JohnH

81. Something terrible happened with you?
My sophomore year of high school, when I was advertising manager for the school newspaper, we had a journalism banquet at the end of the year. My good friend Grant, who was also on the paper staff, had driven me to the event. Steve was our co-editor, a junior in whom I had no romantic interest whatsoever, nor had he ever indicated to me that he liked me in that way. He told Grant he could drive me home from the dinner. Grant lived in the opposite direction and my house was on Steve's way home.

I knew Steve had been drinking before and/or during the banquet, so I should never ever have gotten into a car with him. About a mile from my house, he drove me into the parking lot of a grocery store and tried to get me to mess around with him. When I wouldn't, he kept talking and getting closer and closer to me, until he was actually holding me down in the front seat. I was able to get him off of me and I went into the store to call my mom to come get me.

I don't think he would have taken it any further, and he probably would never have done it at all if he hadn't been drinking, but it scared the hell out of me. I never spoke to him after that, except about newspaper business at school.

82. You are locked up with your celebrity crush for days, what happens?
So many things I can't write about here. "Celebrity pass!" Right, married girls?

83. If you could wish something, what would it be?
a hundred more wishes

84. Ever try to force someone to do something?
For years, I tried to force Jeff to go dancing. It doesn't work. :) Well, he will go along with it occasionally, if he's trying to butter me up for something.

85. When you are alone, what do you think about?
how I should be writing my musical

86. How was your first sex?
It was the first time for both of us. It was clumsy and awkward, but oh so great at the same time.

87. What's your favorite music genre?
pop

88. Are you happy I only wrote 88 questions?
No. These are my kind of questions-- easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP