Video Games

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The first computer game I ever played was Star Trek, a text game, on my dad's computer when I was a kid. Oh my gosh, I loved it! I had paper drawings everywhere, tracking Klingons and starbases...

Yeah, I should probably stop there, before I ruin my ubercool image. Heh.

itwassomuchfun!



Friday Five: Video Games

1. Do you prefer to play games on a console or PC?
Console. We have a Wii and a PS3. I want an Xbox with Kinect for Christmas.

2. What is your all-time favourite game? (No answer too embarrassing)
Any of the Super Mario platform games. Best game EVER-- Super Mario 64.

3. Which game has been the most disappointing?
Boom Blox - Spielberg, for goodness' sake. It was marketed as being great for all ages, but it's geared towards young children, I think. There are far more awful games out there, but none preceded by the hype of this one.

4. Are there any upcoming games that you're excited to try?
Anything that uses Kinect.

5. If you could design a computer game, what kind would it be (platform, racing, shoot-out, etc.) and what would it be about?
I love the old sim games, like SimCity. I was just saying to Lauren the other day that there should be a sim game for something, and of course I have no idea what it was. It was genius though. :) I'll have to ask her...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP