Google's "Other Contacts"

Friday, January 6, 2012

I use Google contacts now, since Yahoo upchucked on me. Still no gmail, because I've been wracking my brain for three weeks trying to think of the perfect username. Please send suggestions. Thx.

Google has this weirdness with two groups of people- your actual contacts, which they call "My Contacts," and a mysterious group called "Other Contacts." Other Contacts seems to include friends of friends, although I have absolutely no idea where they are pulling them from. A bunch of Lauren's friends appear there. Several siblings of my friends, some of whom I don't know at all, other than their names. My friends' children. I don't know. You're really freaking me out here, Google.

If they are friends of friends, or contacts of my contacts...

(click for larger)

um... which one of you has been holding out on me that you know Jon Bon Jovi?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP