Pinterest

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

But first... two bits of randomness...

*I'm going to Dallas this weekend to have lunch with Grandpa and hang out with Donna and Kelly. No rock concerts this time, but I'm sure we'll find some fantastic trouble to get into! And I'll enjoy seeing Donna and Kelly, too. Heh.


*Scotty laughed "jajajajaa..." while we were IMing. They say that you know you've learned a language well when you start thinking in that language. Laughing in Spanish? I think that kid is well on his way to mastering it. Or he just had one too many sangrias.

The Bloggess has referred to Pinterest on occasion, so I knew what it was, but I had never visited the site. Then Laura was complaining that she had become completely addicted to it and I thought perhaps it was a really good idea to stay away from it. Within several days, I was becoming more curious, so I finally went on it, and now I'M addicted. Whatever you do, people... go straight to Pinterest and check it out now. But only if you have at least an hour plus a lifetime to browse all the awesome and amazing things you'll see there.

I got stuck in two main areas- recipes and home decor. It doesn't matter what your interests are, they are there in abundance. The coolest of the cool products, ideas, etc. on the net. Now I just need an invite to participate myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP