Time to Play the Music, Time to Light the Lights

Sunday, January 29, 2012

I got on Facebook Mobile, and it opened on what I thought was my news feed. It was displaying a private message I had sent to Donna about a boudoir photographer. For about 4 seconds, my jaw was literally dropped, because I thought I had accidentally posted the message as my Facebook status. Turns out, it was just showing my conversation with Donna.

I really need to stop scaring myself like that.

Jeff and I were not the only adults at The Muppets without children yesterday, just so you know. The movie is mostly very goofy, on purpose. There were several laugh out loud moments, the best of which may have been Chris Cooper's rap number. Oh man- SO funny! Watch Jason Segel and others talk about Cooper's song here (at around 2:00 in the video).

If you watched The Muppet Show back in the day, you should definitely see this film. It may even bring a tear to your eye.


Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 1
You do enough survey memes and the questions begin repeating a LOT. I deleted most of the questions I've previously answered here, so for the full list, please visit the most awesome Sunday Stealing blog.

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
"Grow For Me" Little Shop of Horrors
"My Little Girl" Tim McGraw (awwwww I love that song... You're beautiful, baby, from the outside in. Chase your dreams, but always know the road that will lead you home again...)
"Everything You Do" He is We
"Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) [FrankMusik Cut Snare Edit Remix]" Lady GaGa
"Irvine" Kelly Clarkson
"Girlfriend [The Neptunes Remix, ft. Nelly]" NSYNC

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
I usually say George Bush, Sr., but let's get real. George Clooney.

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
There is not a single book in this room today. There's a Consumer Reports magazine (Feb 2012) though:
At his third visit to the Chase office, David was shown a historic simulation report that compared the 11-year performance of the Chase Strategic Portfolio, 5.98 percent, with a benchmark index's 3.87 percent.

Gripping, no?

4) What do you think about most?
Lauren's high school grad and getting ready for college

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"Ty. You too!" (CJ)

6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
usually with

7) What's your strangest talent?
Remembering meme questions I've already answered. Like this one.

8) Women.... (finish the sentence); Men.... (finish the sentence)
Women identify cars by color; Men identify them by make and model.

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
checking out my flower beds, watering, weeding

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
behind

25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
The phone. Video chat gets interrupted too often by internet/computer notifications and such. During a phone call, I can step away from the computer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP