Eye Candy Thursday

Thursday, January 26, 2012

This post has turned out to be mostly for the ladies. So guys, please take the minute you would normally spend reading this and Google images of hot chicks. You're welcome.

Major celebrity crushes... I think I can list all of them in chronological order, although I'm almost certain to hear from at least one of my girlfriends, saying "What about so-and-so!"

Here we go:

1. Erik Estrada (1977-80)


2. Gregory Harrison (1979-82)


3. John Schneider, the first celeb crush I ever met in person- he is SO nice, I cannot say enough great things about him still today. I had this album. And White Christmas... and Quiet Man... I'm not a big fan of country music, so that says a lot. (1980-83)


4. John Taylor from Duran Duran- ooooh the hair (1982-85)



5. Well, I can't remember what celeb or celebs with whom I was enamored for ten years between high school and ER. That is weird. I loved all the Brat Pack guys, but never really had a "thing" for any of them.

Next (and last) is George Clooney, starting from the very beginning of the ER series. (1994- )




Though it pains me, I'll stop at three photos, but you get the gist.

I do have the occasional short-lived side-crush, like these guys...

 Colin Farrell
 
 Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Bradley Cooper

Viggo Mortensen - preferably with the long, dark
hair and a sword

 Robert Downey, Jr. 

The single thing that ties most of these men together- besides the fact that they have great dark hair? They're smart-asses. All the way back to Officer Poncherello. Am I right? What's up with that?

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP