Heeeyy! It's Friday!

Friday, January 27, 2012

I've made a new discovery on Yahoo. In Yahoo Mail, along the left side, you can see all your email contacts who are online, along with their IM statuses- even people you haven't added in Messenger. And while you are not even logged into Messenger. Awesome (and confusing... but awesome)! You can message them right from the email window without even logging into IM. You know who I discovered on there? My grandpa! Now I can chat with him anytime.

Of course, it looks like my Messenger contacts see me as "online" in their Mail page, when I'm just logged into Mail (which explains a lot of things). I am usually logged in to my Yahoo Mail account 24/7. Messenger, not so much.
 
OK, remember yesterday, when I said ...I'm almost certain to hear from at least one of my girlfriends, saying "What about so-and-so!"

First comment was from my husband, vaguely remembering my list about an hour after reading it-- "Did you list Viggo Mortensen?" Ahaha! Why, yes I did!

He added that, in all fairness, I "should post photos of hot chicks in bikinis tomorrow." So at his request, I present female celebs I think are gorgeous. In no particular order. By the way, I almost got five viruses searching for these hot chick pics. Adding the word "bikini" seemed to up the malicious attack potential, so these are head shots.

Viruses were not a problem when I was searching photos of male celebs, and I spent a lot more time on that. Just sayin'.

 Angelina Jolie

 Charlize Theron

 Jennifer Garner

Kate Hudson

 Mila Kunis

Sofia Vergara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP