Sunday Stealing on Thursday

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I know. I'm way behind this week.


Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part Two

21. Did you go to your high school prom?
Yep. It was at the Adam's Mark Hotel (now a Marriott) in Houston. Evans kept it a secret from his mom, because she felt that his going to my prom (he was a junior) would take away from the significance of his own prom. Being a mom now, I'm sure that she knew all along that he was going.

22. Perfect time to wake up?
7:00 am

23. Perfect time to go to bed?
11:45 pm after Letterman and possibly Craig Ferguson's monologue

24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
I thought you couldn't move the queen on the first turn. ??? I've played chess maybe three times in my life.

25. Ever been in a car accident?
Only one- when a deer jumped into my windshield on the highway. Glass shattered all over me and into the front seats, but only tiny shards, so I wasn't hurt that badly. Luckily, one of the people who stopped to help me was a volunteer firefighter. He knew the secret to getting most of the bajillions of glass shards out of your skin--- he got a towel from the back of his truck and whipped it back and forth across my legs and arms (after saying, "Trust me. This won't hurt." I thought, riiiight..., imagining the shards being jammed in even further, but actually it didn't hurt at all and worked very well.)

26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
Close to both, but I was closer to my mom, especially after they split up. I lived with her and Dad moved to England.

27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
110

28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
The 80's, baby!

29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
I had some freaking amaaaaaazzzzing black leather boots that I bought myself in London when I was a sophomore in high school... in the 80s! Everyone loved them. I can't believe I don't have any pictures of those boots! While I was in London, I also got a black leather pencil skirt and these totally rockin', very European, black pants with decorative snaps down the sides. Oh man. So cool.

30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
No. Probably the last thing I got rid of was my letter jacket. I kept the letter and ditched the jacket.

31. Were you in track and field?
Nope

32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
Several. I usually sang.

33. Have you ever written in a library book?
Good Heavens. No.

34. Allergic to?
Deathly allergic to CT and MRI intravenous contrast medias. I have a medic alert bracelet to let people know, should they find me unconscious, at which time they would most likely whisk me into a CAT-scan or MRI and kill me with their test.

35. Favorite fruit?
watermelon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP