Happy New Year!!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 is going to be the best year ever!

I found the drinking game for Arena. It's on this page, in the comments... search for "drinking game."

Bwahaha!

Today's "Year-In-Review meme" was shamelessly gacked from LJ:

Find your first entry for each month of 2011. Post the first line of each, and that's your "Year In Review."

2011 in Review

Had a fabulous time out with the Jeffs last night at McCormick and Schmick's, where the only two pieces of festive New Year's headwear were sported by an 8-year-old and me.

Thank you, Laura, for calling just to say, "NICE RACK!" I'm touched. *wipes tear*

Kimberly is coming down to see Tara's new baby, and I'll get to see all three of them in the next few days.

Friday I got an mail from "Old STNY," which I figured was spam from some pothead flower child, which was doubly weird because Yahoo is da bomb at screening spam.

Why is it that I buy sixteen boxes of Kleenex to stash around the house, yet when my nose starts running like a six-year-old's from all this Austin pollen, there is not a single tissue around?

Last day of work! ...for a while anyway.

Jeff and I spent the past two days touring south central Texas.

While we were on vacation I got pulled over for the first time EVER for a moving violation.

Dear PeopleWhoWearSunglassesInsidePublicBuildings,
I can't stop staring at you to make sure you aren't "someone."

Football this morning!! BTHO Arkansas.

For those who missed it, Chris singing at a World Series game...

Yesterday was pretty great! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP