Got Milk?

Friday, July 22, 2011

I usually buy generic milk. Well, not generic-generic that just says "MILK" in black letters on a white background... I buy the store brand. HEB has curiously been out of its own brand of 2% AND skim milk for two days, so I finally had to buy Borden. Lauren has declared it "too milky tasting." Oddly, I know what she means. Evidently we like our milk bland around here.

HEB Milk. Tastes great. Less "pasture."

Friday Five

1. What is the longest distance you’ve traveled (in one trip) by foot?
In high school I did a 5k charity run with a school group. I'm pretty sure we started and ended at the same location, so I suppose technically I didn't travel anywhere. :)

2. What is the longest trip you’ve taken by car?
Houston to Milwaukee with my Mom, aunt and grandma to visit grandma's family when I was 8. And it looks like my family's trip from Houston to the Grand Canyon and Pike's Peak when I was 6 is about the same distance.

3. What is the longest trip you’ve taken by plane?
Houston to Frankfurt

4. What is the longest trip you’ve taken on some kind of water craft?
Distance-wise, probably our last eastern Caribbean cruise- Miami to Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and back (about 1800 nautical miles). Time-wise, 9 day cruise- New York City to Halifax.

5. What is the longest trip you’ve taken aboard a bus or train?
I don't have any idea where we went, but on our trip to Germany in 1982, we spent all day touring on a train and stayed somewhere else before returning home to Hamm am Rein.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP