Wednesday Randomness :)

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ick, I hate the new chat sidebar thing that's been rolling out and now appears on the right side of my Facebook screen. It's ginormous and annoying.

I've now watched several episodes of Gene Simmons Family Jewels. Although I don't watch it religiously, it is quite entertaining! Here's the weirdest thing- I've never played matchmaker for Lauren, but I sure I wish I could fix her up with Gene and Shannon's son, Nick. He is so great! He's almost five years older, so perhaps in a few years...

Yoplait yogurt is using the song "Beautiful Candy" for their newest commercial. It's from my high school's senior musical, Carnival. Now I've been singing all the songs from the show. It's so funny how many I remember. My favorite parts of the show were the two times (once during "Beautiful Candy" and again during the finale reprise of "Love Makes the World Go 'Round") when we went out into the theater aisles, each singing in our own little space, interacting with the audience. So cool.

Song Lyrics of the Day

...Everywhere I look I can see her face
I can see her face
See it everywhere
And when I close my eyes it stays
And like a leaf rolls on the wind
Around my mind it plays...

"Her Face" from the musical Carnival (we'd all swoon backstage when Matt sang it.... hehe)

And the final randomness... This video is pretty funny. (Language warning.) Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP