Two Princes

Sunday, July 10, 2011

When I see a headline like this:

Prince to duke it out on horseback

I think of Prince, not Prince William. For a moment there, I was really intrigued.

"I'm on a horse." 

(I just laughed out loud at my own joke. Isn't that the first sign of insanity?)

I love this--
I could end the deficit in 5 minutes. You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of congress are ineligible for reelection. -Warren Buffett
I give that a big Whooooop! Actually, why don't we pass a law that just says "all sitting members of congress are ineligible for reelection." That would solve a whole lot of problems.


Sunday Stealing: The Plaid Hat Meme

1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
Start the water. Unless I'm looking to take a very cold shower. Ours takes about 4 minutes to heat up.

2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? 
Yes

3. Were you ever forced to shower with one of your siblings?
Didn't have any siblings that lived with me. I once took a bath with my cousin Diane at our grandma's house.

4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? 
No

5. How old do people say you look? 
My age, unless I'm wearing my hair in a ponytail, then a bit younger.

6. How old do you act?
Usually I act my age, although I am frequently moved to starry-eyed teenager mode by a singer or band I really love. And on occasion, I can be pretty silly.

7. What’s the last song you sang? 
"Everybody's Fool" Evanescence

8. Have you recently become a member of anything?
The 12th Man Foundation

9. What are your plans for next weekend?
No plans yet.

10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? 
almost always closed

11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin? 
She's got that naughty librarian look. Glasses and bun in the boardroom; fishnets and stilettos in the bedroom.

12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive?
Jennifer Lopez

13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive? 
George Clooney

14. Does your family have a crazy uncle? 
Aww, no. I wish we did!

15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country?
Nope

16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team? 
No. Sad, ain't it?

17. What is the most unusual?
Most unusual what? This could go all sorts of directions. I should probably skip it...

18. Have you ever dated a Goth?
No, that would be a downer, I think.

19. Can you fix your own car? 
Nope

20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself, if you were guaranteed to get away with it?
Well no, I wouldn't go that far. I'd like to throw something at her though. Even assuming she didn't do it (quite a stretch), just the way she acted after her daughter was missing infuriated me. And during the trial, she threw her own dad under the bus. She is at the very least a selfish, stone-cold shell of a human being.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP