PSA Saturday

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Never slide a cat across a plastic table. It makes tons of sparks and an unhappy kitty.


Meet Me on Monday

1. Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?
I have several first place ribbons from elementary and middle school track and field events. (What. Where do you think I learned to keep every shred of memorabilia ever? From Mom.) I also won first place in two writing contests in high school. OH, and I won first place (in my division) in the school science fair in 8th grade with my dumbest project of all-time. Cryptography. I developed my own numerical cipher. That thing advanced through District to the Houston science fair. Seriously? My 5th grade garage fission experiment got nary an honorable mention.

2. Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?
Yes!

3. What color eyes do you have?
Green

4. Look to your left....what do you see?
Maya sitting in my inbox as usual.

5. Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?
Crunchy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP