Tuesday

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Well, my ultrasound came back normal, so they didn't do the mammogram, which is a good thing, since radiation exposure got me into this mess to begin with. Best of all, I don't need any more follow-ups on the mystery nodule. It's definitely benign!

~

On Lost at E Minor yesterday, I saw this video, and it really moved me. It could have been the emotional roller coaster of a day I was having, but I'm willing to bet some of you might really enjoy it as well. So I'm sharing. Don't get all antsy and "too cool for poetry" five sentences in. Let it finish. I don't think you'll be disappointed...

A Finger, Two Dots Then Me

~

Check out #69 in the 2012 Maxim Hot 100!

~

The 2012 ACL lineup has been announced. Passes are on sale today.

~

Tonight is my final school volunteer activity after 15 years of involvement, where I will hand over my board position at my last-ever PTA meeting. Time sure flies. On to the next big adventure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP