Anniversary!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Well, Jeff and I have known each other since October-ish of 1986-- 25.5 years. He was the hot guy who sat in front of me in an enormous lecture hall in Physics 208.

Our first official date was January 12, 1987. (I just looked that up, Jeff. Don't be too impressed.) We went on a double-date to the Baylor basketball game with his friend Steve and Steve's girlfriend Susan, and I wore a bright yellow sweater. Baylor is green and yellow, which never occurred to me, but that sweater was SO CUTE, y'all.

We got engaged in May of 1989. Married May 26, 1990. 22 years today!

Speaking of proposals... you have GOT to see this awesome proposal. Break out the tissues first.




Saturday 9: Self Esteem

1. How was your self esteem growing up?
Pretty good, except for grades 6-7. I guess that's a weird time for a lot of kids. I was taller than most of the other kids (shocking, I know) and I was trying to figure out how to deal with my unruly, curly, humidity-sensitive hair. By 8th grade, everyone had grown a few inches, and I had discovered the right hair products for me. Voila!

2. Do you ever have a hard time with morals?
Exceedingly rarely. I committed a few minor violations of generally-accepted moral code in my day. Nothing I would get arrested for. Well... ;)

3. Do you eat in bed? If yes, what?
Rarely, if it's past midnight and I'm starving. It would be something like... pretzels or a granola bar.

4. What was the last movie you hated and why?
At home- Arena. Pointless and overwhelmingly violent for no reason. At the theater- Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. It was very slow.

5. Have you ever felt that you lost it all? If yes, explain.
I've had a few extremely low times in my life, but I never lost everything that was important to me all at once.

6. Have you ever been stalked?
Nah.

7. Do you believe in 'self help' for problems, or do you prefer therapy?
Self help, but I'm not against therapy. The therapists I know usually seem to need therapy themselves. It's all about finding the right person, if you go that route. I get most of my therapy from talking to my friends about things. I also find self-help books to be fascinating and inspiring.

8. What celebrity do you think should make a run for office?
George Clooney

9. Do you believe in happy endings? (We do. That why this is the last question!)
Yes!

1 comments:

Amber and Alex May 31, 2012 at 8:04 PM  

This video is epic, you have no idea how many times I've replayed it

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP