Sunday Stealing on Monday

Monday, May 14, 2012

Sunday Stealing: The Get Out of Jail Free Meme, Part Two

21. Has there ever been anyone that now you regret meeting?
KathyK, the "pee in the lemonade" girl, when I was a kid. That chick was seriously messed up. When I consider the couple of years she was friends with Lori and I, absolutely nothing positive came out of it. It was just one very strange experience after another. She's just a whole pile of bad memories.

22. What's the last film you saw? Would you recommend it?
The Avengers. Definitely!!

23. Would you rather have roommates or live alone? 
Live alone, but surrounded by superfun neighbors.

24. Do you like any of your friends a little more than just a friend?
Just Laura. ;)

25. We loved the results yesterday on Saturday 9. Post a rather current song that you'd like us to hear.
"Too Close" Alex Clare



27. If you found out that you were going to be a parent, what would you do? If you are one, tell us what the best parent of being a parent is.
The best thing about being a parent is discovering just how much your own parents loved you.

28. Do you give money to homeless people when they ask? 
Usually not. I'd rather donate to organizations that help the homeless.

29. A weekend in Las Vegas or Miami? Why?
Las Vegas. Although Miami Beach is beautiful and the restaurants and clubs are great, Las Vegas has a 24/7 energy and life that I just love.

30. What was your reaction to the president supporting gay marriage? 
I support gay marriage, so I think the stand itself is great. The President has been against it until now, but I believe his explanation of how he changed his mind on the issue. People question the timing, and it is a bit of a play to the liberal base, but again, at least I find his reconsideration process plausible.

31. You are totally alone on a Saturday. What do you do?
Grab a refreshing beverage and hop into the hot tub. I keep it cooler in the summer, so it's a year-round thing.

32. You have 3 months left to live, what is your bucket list?
Visit Italy.
See the Northern Lights.
Sing on a Broadway stage, even to an empty theater.

33. You're having a bad day, what one thing can make your day better?
Going out with friends.

34. Ever use a tanning bed? 
Ahaha. Have you seen me? No.

35. Is there anything you would change about your body if you could? 
Let me get the list...

36. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction?
I sit straight up in bed.

37. Is there anything that you should be doing right now?
Not at the moment.

38. At what age do you think that sex becomes less important? Why?
Gosh I hope never. Maybe sex changes a bit as couples get into their twilight years, but I'm guessing it isn't any less important.

39. What is your favorite breakfast food?
soft-boiled egg on buttered toast- my grandma's favorite!

40. Your phone rings at 4am, who do you expect it to be?
A relative telling me something terrible has happened.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP