Mall Fun

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Doug and I had an impromptu mall outing yesterday. We spent a particularly long time looking at all the tools and gadgets in Williams-Sonoma, where the sales girls were amused at how much fun we were having. I love that store, but all I can think of when I'm in there is Alton Brown saying never to buy a special gadget that only does one kitchen task. But they're all so COOL!

Doug showed me his favorite stemware at Swarovski (love that place, too). Now I want them:



Well, the photos don't do them justice AT ALL. They are stunning. Go and see them if you have a Swarovski store near you! Only $390 for a set of 2 martini glasses. *cough*

The fam and I are cutting short our Boston/Binghamton trip this summer, and it turns out I booked (six months ahead, mind you) some non-refundable hotels. You'd think you could cancel two months in advance, but no. There are tales aplenty online of people saying not to waste your time trying to get your money back. Yes, I agreed to the non-refundable rate, which was a measly $10 a night cheaper. I won't do that again, unless I'm traveling very soon and know for sure that I won't need to cancel. Lesson learned!

At least I can change our flights without incurring a fee, which is helpful.


Ahaha! Yes.

Have a fab day, y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP