Friday Five

Friday, May 25, 2012

And we are now landline-free!! The phones are gone. The political calls. Ahhhhh. It's so freeing. The AT&T rep asked if I wanted to have a message play when people dial my old number, to give callers my cell number. (For free, even.) Um... no thanks!

Do you guys have Facebook friends who "like" all of their own posts? Or any of their own posts, for that matter. I have one friend who posts a photo, then likes it... posts a status, then likes it... posts a link, then... yes. It's very strange. Don't do that. There's your Facebook tip o' the day.

Friday Five: School

1. What was your favorite subject in school?
Science, especially biology

2. What was your least favorite?
History

3. Did a teacher inspire you to go into a certain career?
Mrs. Lee, my supercool physics teacher. I sought her opinion when I was considering various science majors, and she suggested engineering for me. Radiation Protection Engineering was a perfect mix of my loves of math, physics and biology.

4. Did you enjoy a particular book in literature class? If so, which one and why?
It's not a book, but my all-time favorite work in high school literature class was Julius Caesar. Our class had such a great time with it, taking parts and reading them aloud every day. Fun memories! It was also interesting to see how much easier it was to get into the language when we were hearing it and interacting, rather than just reading it silently.

5. If you could, would you go back and relive high school all over again?
Sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP