Phoning It In Today

Thursday, May 17, 2012

...with a meme. :D

Patrick's Saturday Six

1. Which piece of furniture in your home is in biggest need of replacement and why?
The sectional in the living room. We absolutely love the layout of it. The seating is perfect for us, allowing plenty of places to sit when people are over, and also the right amount of space for a family of three to stretch out and relax. The fabric hasn't worn well though. Upgraded fabric, but evidently not upgraded enough!

2. You’re home on a rainy day and there’s nothing on television worth watching. What are you most likely to do with your afternoon?
Go to a movie.

3. What person is in your earliest memory?
I was 3. I'm pretty sure my mom and dad were both in the kitchen when I saw a gigantic spider on our living room windowsill. I can still hear the sound of my own screaming.

4. What was the model of the first car you ever drove?
John's yellow Fiat. Yes, yellow is as close as I can get to a model name. I should totally get points for knowing the Fiat part.

5. List the items on your coffee table right now.
two PS3 controllers, TV remote

6. How long, on average, do dishes sit in your sink waiting to be washed?
Nothing is ever in the sink. I don't even have a dish rack in the sink. Non-dishwasher-safe items are rinsed and sit next to the sink for anywhere from 0-3 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP