The Raven

Friday, May 4, 2012

Lauren and I saw The Raven yesterday. It was really good!! I wasn't expecting much from it, to be honest, but if John Cusack is in it, I'm seeing it. Dude wears a cape and rides a horse in this one. Oh. Yes.

You just can't beat two hours of mystery and intrigue, with a double bonus for the ladies of a love story from a time of chivalry long forgotten... and John Cusack. There were a couple of instances when I felt Detective Fields (Luke Evans) was overacting, but that would be my only minor complaint. In honor of college finals week, I give The Raven an A.

Friday Five: Take Out

1. What was the last thing you took out of your microwave oven?
leftover homemade Thai beef and pasta with peanut sauce

2. What was the last thing you took out of the washing machine?
Lauren's comforter

3. What was the last thing you took out of the trunk of your automobile?
groceries

4. What was the last thing you took out of your mouth?
my toothbrush

5. What was the last thing you took out of an envelope?
movie tickets for The Avengers on Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP