Butt I Don't Think it Looks Like...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Melanie posted this on Facebook:

I'm pretty sure she thinks it looks like a rear end. Some of us think it looks like something else. Just saying.

Well, Lauren was moving to College Station on August 17, but now she's probably going July 1. She's leaving this Saturday to spend a few days with her roommate before new student conference next week, and she'd love to just move now. I wasn't prepared for the change in plans, but I do think it's fantastic for her to spend some time living there before school starts, getting to know her way around and such. There are just some logistical things we have to take care of before she can move. She's looking for a job there now, at least for summer. I'm so excited for her!

We're planning a graduation party/dinner in Dallas (cuz much of the extended fam is there), and the timing is proving to be very difficult with people doing summer traveling and Lolo trying to get a job, etc. I think we've settled on June 15, but I still have to check with a couple of people. If we select that date, today will be a very busy day of getting my crap together for a two-week time frame. I whine about it, but I secretly (or not so secretly) live for this "planning" stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP