Thursdaaaaay

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I was just wondering what ever happened to John Mayer, and suddenly iTunes announced that his new album drops May 22, with free streaming preview beginning May 14 at 9 PST. When I went to iTunes, I was reminded that he did release Battle Studies in 2009, with hits "Half of My Heart" and "Heartbreak Warfare." Oh yeah.

Wait. The new album looks suspiciously... country. Yikes. Is it really "cowboy songs" or is this another one of those John Mayer pranks? Let's hope for the latter.

~

Kimberly posted this great article on Facebook:

Partisan Psychology: Why Do People Choose Political Loyalties Over Facts?

Always my question! This country seems chock-full of rigid, overzealous followers of one party or the other.

Well, I must admit I'm guilty of choosing loyalty over facts, too, just not in a grand-scale, partisan way. Whether it's a Republican or a Democrat I like, I sometimes figure out I'm supporting that individual on something I've previously criticized about another politician I didn't like so well. Not on the same issue, of course, but something very similar. Once I identify it, or someone points it out to me (more likely), I try to step back and reconsider the facts.

Interesting stuff!

~

Nothing is more disappointing than getting email after email after email notification on your phone, only to see none are the one you are waiting for. Patiently.

:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP