Saturday 9

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Off to the O. Henry Pun-Off World Championships with Scott 'n Julie today!

Saturday 9: Somebody That I Used to Know

1. How do you feel when you realize that an impasse will cause a relationship (any type) to end?
Heavyhearted. Thank goodness, it's a rarity.

2. You’re planning a trip that would be an eight-hour car ride, a four-hour train ride, or a two-hour plane ride. With money and time being no object, which would you most likely choose and why?
The two-hour plane ride is about four hours when you count all the pre- and post-flight activity, so I'd go with the four-hour train ride. I haven't been on a train in a long time!

3. What is your ideal pastime on a lazy summer's day?
I really dig hanging out in Kathy's pool. If money were no object, I would totally get a pool and a pool boy. Kathy enjoys taking care of her pool. I could take or leave maintaining our hot tub, so I know maintaining a pool would bum me out.

4. Name a CD you own that no one else on your friends list does.
Well, I can't be sure, but I would guess Ultimate Air Supply.

5. What's a wish of yours?
That it would be illegal and punishable by public flogging to cold-call people at home to solicit products, services, donations or election votes.

6. What is something you're going to do a lot of this week?
Driving. I have something going on almost every day.

7. Is there someone you wish would just fall off the face of this earth?
Nah. I don't hate anyone that much.

8. What did you do last night?
Took Laura out to dinner for her birthday.

9. Where is the next place you'd like to go vacation?
Puerto Rico. If I say it enough, maybe it will happen. ;)

For anyone who doesn't have the song in their head from the brief mention above, here you are:



You're welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP