And...

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

 

Ka-POW!!

Bookworm, baby. That's where I croaked last Friday, just below 12 million, sailing the beautiful Caribbean-blue ocean somewhere between St. Maarten and Cuba. It's soooooo hard to start again at 0.

OK ladies, 99 out of 100 times your hair is wet, you have just stepped out of the pool or shower and you haven't a stitch of makeup on. Or unfortunately, you had makeup on, and now your mascara is around your eyes and streaked down your cheeks. Cute.

You know what I enjoy far more than I should? At the salon, after the stylist washes my hair and sits me in front of the mirror, and I look unusually fabulous with wet hair, because I have makeup on.

It's the little things. :-)

Me with wet hair in the chair at Maximum FX-- totally my next Facebook profile photo.

Speaking of FB photos, believe it or not, I have an adorable pic of my husband with the penguins from Madagascar from the cruise. (Dreamworks had their characters walking around all week for passengers to take photos with them.) I'm hoping he'll use it as his cover photo. I'm sending him an 851x315 cropped version, ready for upload... just in case!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP