"...I Remember Hating You for Loving Me"

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I heard Berlin's "The Metro" while we were out last night. Oh em gee, I loved that song back in the day!! One of those eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ones that my friends and I would jump up and dance to whenever it came on. Heck, I almost jumped up at Chipotle yesterday.

For such a cheesy 80s song, it has some quality lyrics:

...I was on a Paris train
I emerged in London rain
and you were waiting there
swimming through apologies...



Just to get this off my chest: Bite me, Wordpress. I don't need your editing interface rewriting my flawless HTML on the Foundation website, thus screwing up my pages. Thank goodness I don't blog over there! GAH.

:)

Carry on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP