Happy Hump Day

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ticketmaster tells me Corpus Christi is part of "San Antonio and Austin." Right. Evidently, Hidalgo (on the border of Mexico) has become a suburb as well. Who knew? Bienvenidos, Hidalgo!

Hidalgo is six hours from here, y'all.

And what is it with artists doing the same tour when they come through town again? Carrie Underwood is doing another "Play On" concert, and Lady Gaga is doing another "Monster Ball." It'll have been seven months. Can't we get a new tour?

I've decided that it's just too expensive to see comedians in arenas or performance halls. I have as much fun spending $10-20 at a comedy club for a comedian I've never even heard of. Plus clubs have free parking. And good drinks.

Facebook Connect is creeping me out. I clicked on a questionable photo in Google Image Search yesterday (Hey, don't judge. You would have totally clicked this one, too.) and I ended up on some cheap imitation of Flickr photo site, and it shows the large version of the questionable photo, a like button and "post to my wall and news feed," etc. No thanks.

And now Facebook is on Livejournal. Cross-posting capabilities, etc. *sigh* Cross-posting is for lazy bloggers.

Gotta post this on my LJ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP